Our new Dig & Save Outlet store in Jackson, WI is looking for a Store Manager! Pay based on experience. Typical schedule will be Wednesday to Sunday. Must be able to work weekends!
Apply on Facebook, our website www.svdpwc.com, in person at one of our stores, or email us at jobs(at)svdpwc.com!
• Be a role model in promoting SVDP mission, values, and standard
• “Can do” attitude
• Display good leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent motivation and problem-solving skills
• Establishes daily sales objectives and works toward their achievement. Communicates the sales objectives to store personnel
• Fills vouchers in accordance with policies and procedures established by the District Council. Assures a warm and friendly atmosphere exists with all store personnel helping conferences.
• Responsible for all cash management in accordance with SVDP policy with regard to bank deposits, daily receipts and the preparation of cash register, etc.
• Responsible for the control of all daily operations and including budgeting and planning
• Conducts performance reviews at regular intervals with all full and part-time employees.
• Conducts periodic store meetings to inform and to communicate store goals and concerns
to store personnel.
• Monitors customer service to insure a sincere, warm, and friendly atmosphere.
• Displays merchandise in an appropriate and timely manner to generate sales, continually
altering displays so that maximum exposure of merchandise can be attained.
• Promotes specific items by utilizing feature display areas and verbally suggestive selling.
• Monitors the receiving and pricing of merchandise to ensure all merchandise is properly
accounted for, and that merchandise is properly priced and displayed.
• Maintains an awareness of local consumer needs/desires, and communicates them to the GM.
• Ensures the telephone is answered in an efficient and courteous manner offering assistance to the caller as needed.
• Trains all store personnel in accordance with personnel policies, store policies and job
• Ensures all employee/volunteer discounts are given in accordance with SVDP policy.
• Performs other related duties assigned by the GM
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Minimum 2 years retail management or 5 years retail experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of P & L’s
• Retail Principles, Budgeting, Leadership Skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in retail or