Our Jackson, WI location needs a Central Processing Assistant Manager! Must be able to work weekends!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with overseeing all Central Processing, Dig and Save, Ebay, Warehouse and Logistic employees
• Assist with training all staff in accordance with personnel policies, store policies and job descriptions.
• Supports daily sales objectives and works toward their achievement.
• Excellent communication with Central processing, Dig and Save, Ebay, Logistics, and other store managers to make sure all products are dispersed according to inventory and sales.
• Assist with all cash management in accordance with SVDP policy with regard to bank deposits, expenses, daily receipts and the preparation of cash register, etc.
• Excellent problem solver
• Assist with performance reviews at regular intervals with all employees.
• Assist with periodic store meetings to communicate store goals and concerns to store personnel.
• Monitors customer service to insure a sincere, warm, and friendly atmosphere in compliance with SVDP policy.
• Displays merchandise in an appropriate and timely manner to generate sales, continually
altering displays so that maximum exposure of merchandise.
• Promotes specific items by utilizing feature display areas and verbally suggestive selling.
• Monitors the receiving and pricing of merchandise to ensure all merchandise is properly
accounted for, and that merchandise is properly priced and displayed.
• Supports all Logistics of supply chain distribution.
• Responsible for store opening and closing procedures are followed per SVDP Policy
• Performs other related duties assigned by the Central Processing Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Prior retail experience helpful
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in P & L’s
• Be a role model in promoting the SVdP mission, values, and standards
• Display good leadership and communication skills
• Excellent in problem solving and a good motivator
• Excellent organizational skills
• Be a role model in promoting SVDP mission, values, and standard
• “Can do” attitude
• Excellent attendance
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift 40lbs or more
• Ability to use a ladder
Assistant Central Processing Manager works a 45 plus hour work week. Including weekends
Occasional travel will be required. Some business travel to other locations, meetings, National Conference, and Trade Shows may be required.